The Wingspan

Blac Chyna is Accused of Abusing Her Assistant

https://www.gofundme.com/patty-and-her-children-need-help
On July of 2017 life changed for Patty, she suffered a stroke that left her partially blind, after several tests, the docters diagnosed her with a brain AVM

https://www.gofundme.com/patty-and-her-children-need-help On July of 2017 life changed for Patty, she suffered a stroke that left her partially blind, after several tests, the docters diagnosed her with a brain AVM "Arteriovenous Malformation" that was present since birth. Blac Chyna's Assistant Dies After Being Taken Off Of Life Support Source: Gofundme Black Chyna attends Roberto Cavalli Celebration In Support Of Kicked It In Heels at Roberto Cavalli Boutique on May 15, 2018 in New York City. (Photo by Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images)

On December 18th, in Los Angeles, the City Fire Department was called to Blac Chyna’s Encino Salon at 5:20pm. A worker called the police and had an ambulance rush to the salon to get Blac Chyna’s assistant, Lorena Patty Hernandez. They took her to the Cedars Sinai Medical Center and transferred Hernandez to the ICU where the doctors could stabilize her. A week later Hernandez died on May 17, 2018. After they took Hernandez off the life support machine, she suffered from a severe brain hemorrhage and fell unconscious. In the week that doctors were working on Hernandez, they found out she was pregnant.

Hernandez’s husband is suing Blac Chyna. Patty Hernandez died leaving three children behind. Robert Kardashian, the father of Blac Chyna’s second child, and Tyga, the father of Chyna’s first child both donated money to cover medical expenses and provide for the care of Hernandez’s children. Tyga donated $5,000 , while Rob Kardasian donated $10,000 to the GoFundMe page set up for Hernandez using Blac Chyna’s platform. (Hirsch, C. pagesix.com)