Caitriona Fox Signs to Take Her Place at Albright

Khadejah Neal, Associate Editor

Caitriona Fox (12th grade) recently signed with Albright University as a dedicated student and athlete. She has been playing field hockey since she was in second grade. She has proved to her peers that staying focused and chasing your dreams pays off, especially to her longtime friend, Ashley Nagel.  Nagel says she met Catriona on the field hockey field in fifth grade. The two have been playing field with each other on and off for the last couple of years and Ashley is extremely proud of her friend and teammate. Caitriona Fox’s family, friends, and coaches couldn’t be happier about her decision to play for Albright University’s field hockey team.

Caitriona Fox has played field hockey for about ten years now. She has played with multiple teams throughout her field hockey career which have molded her to be the player she is today. Coach Shuster of NAHS says she is a fabulous athlete and is excited to see her go onto bigger things.

Caitriona has many attributes that any field hockey team will love to have. For instance she is a good runner, has positive spirit and an amazing work ethic. Caitriona was recently the captain of the Lady Eagle’s Field Hockey team. “Caitriona never complained and helped motivate the girls,” says Coach Shuster.

Caitriona is a great athlete with passion and dedication. She is a exemplary Norristown Eagle role model. and this only marks the beginning of her successes as she leaves the NAHS “nest”. Caitriona’s parents are truly enthusiastic about her plans because they truly believe that she loves the sport. Caitriona has focus and great endurance that will guide her in her path on the field and off.